General ledger accounting manager
1. Responsible for the establishment of the general ledger accounting system, supervising and reviewing accounting and voucher accounting;
2. Responsible for the company's final account management, organization of financial statements, submission, data analysis, etc.;
3. Organization cost management and accounting;
4. Responsible for the internal control self-inspection within the organization department;
5. Responsible for following up the establishment and improvement of the financial system.
1. More than 8 years of general accountant accounting experience in industrial enterprises, intermediate titles and above, priority will be given;
2. Experience in high-tech enterprises and import and export business, and experience in wafer fabrication plants is preferred;
3. Familiar with the SAP system. Those who have participated in the ERP system online are preferred.
Please send your resume to HR@hsmc-email.com