Installation cost engineer
1. Responsible for reviewing the design budget and construction drawing budget of the installation part of the project;
2. Responsible for the installation of the project and the bidding business analysis and clearing negotiation work of the subcontracted project and assist in the completion of the contract signing work;
3. Responsible for the dynamic cost management related to project installation;
4. Responsible for the whole process management of cost control during project construction period;
5. Participate in the cost evaluation of the project and implement cost improvement measures.
1. Bachelor degree or above in engineering, installation and cost engineering;
2, more than 5 years of installation related cost work experience, not less than one project pre-clearing process experience, industrial project development experience is preferred;
3. Familiar with the whole process of industrial project development, familiar with the market price information of installation materials, and able to complete the whole process of installation cost management independently;
4. Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork and professional ethics, positive optimism and strong ability to withstand pressure;
5. Registered cost engineers are preferred.
Please send your resume to HR@hsmc-email.com